BDSM + foodie insanity = The Deviant Domestic.
Hi, I'm Jade, your friendly neighborhood kinky chef.
Armed with a food processor and a dragon's tail, I'll take over the food world, with or without its consent.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A new challenge for me..

Wow, I really need to get myself back in the swing of updating this thing regularly. The turbacoducken was an amazing journey. Absolutely stressful, ridiculously time consuming but amazingly delicious. The pictures are all here.


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2182440&id=36410738&l=c3cd974d95

I know I should be a good foodie writer and say all that I did, but I'm a bit too tired to be good, I'm fine with succinct. Actually, the reason why I decided to write something was of my new idea. I'm going to recreate the menu at one of my favorite resturants - 27 mix in Newark, NJ from start to finish (sans all the eggy/shellfishy) things. Or maybe I'll get creative and tweak the eggy/shellfishy things.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a bit rough, but I'm excited. I'll be good and keep this thing updated regularly..

-Love in Latex.
GJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment