BDSM + foodie insanity = The Deviant Domestic.
Hi, I'm Jade, your friendly neighborhood kinky chef.
Armed with a food processor and a dragon's tail, I'll take over the food world, with or without its consent.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My food muse needs to be beaten..

And viciously. The type that you disgregard a safeword type beating. The type you get written consent for before doing. The "Are you fucking sure?" type beating.

He's screaming. He doesn't have a name yet. All I know is that this guy is lisping his head off and giving me evils as I type this. The fact that my boyfriend tried to replicate my steak and has done a so-so job at doing it infuriates him. I feel as if I need to make something to make it up to him. To appease his wretched and overly demanding self.

This is one of the times that I wish he was in human form. I'd take him downstairs, tie him to my St. Andrews cross and give him a beating that most people'll pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment